Honey Mustard Gluten free Pretzel
Crusted Baked Chicken
- 1-bag of Glutino Big pretzels & 1-bag Glutino Honey mustard pretzels
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1.Preheat the oven to 400°. In a food processor, pulse the gluten free pretzels until coarsely ground; you should have coarse chunks and fine crumbs. Transfer to a large, shallow bowl.
2.Wipe out the food processor.
Add the extra virgin olive oil, whole-grain and Dijon mustards, honey and red wine vinegar then season the dressing with salt and pepper blend all together until smooth.
3.Pour dressing into a large shallow bowl, add the chicken breasts and turn to coat.
Dredge the chicken in the pretzel crumbs and transfer to a rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until
Serve up with some rice , or any veggies, or like I did (since I was eating for one -hubby Out on business trip) along side of some mixed green salad .
Product & Review :
worked really well for the gluten free pretzel crusted chicken and combining the Honey mustard flavored pretzels gave more intense flavor to this dish !
This recipe would work really well with chicken tenders too !
The kiddos would really enjoy !!!