Gluten free Carrot and Raisin Muffins
Total Time:36 Minutes
- 1 2/3 cups gluten free all purpose flour –Krusteaz
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup raisins,soaked in hot water 10 minutes, drained
- 3/4 cup rough chopped carrot pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Truvia(Stevia)
- 2/3 cup light olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F . Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Place GF flour, baking soda, and spices in a medium-size mixing bowl and SIFT altogether. Set aside.
- Place chopped carrots, eggs, stevia and olive oil in the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and increase the speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 30 seconds until thick and creamy.
- Soak raisins in Hot water for 10 minutes.
- Pour carrot mixture into flour mixture mixing by hand (do not over mix batter)fold in the raisins to combine.
Spoon or scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, then serve.
These can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month.