Chinese Chicken Salad
8 oz – Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
4 oz. – Romaine Lettuce, cored and chopped
4 oz. – Red Cabbage, cored and sliced thin
4 oz. – Bean Sprouts
2 oz. – Green Onions, chopped
8 oz. – Poached Chicken, sliced thin
8 oz. – Sesame-Plum Dressing (available in fine food markets)
– Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
– Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined.
– Mound the ingredients into a large serving bowls.
16 ea. – Mandarin Orange Segments
4 oz. – Crispy Rice Noodles
4 oz. – Crispy Won Ton Strips ( do not add -these are not GF optional for non GF )
4 oz. – Blue Diamond Slivered Almonds, toasted
2 tsps. – Black & White Sesame Seeds
2 ea. – Snow Peas, sliced thin
– Place the mandarin orange segments around the salad
– Top the salad with a little more crispy rice noodles and won tons.
– Sprinkle the Blue Diamond slivered almonds and sesame seeds over the salad
– Garnish the salad with some thinly sliced snow peas.
I had this salad at The Cheesecake Factory so I wanted to try and duplicate the recipe.
I think I succeeded …
I made this for my family and everyone loved it !
This is now one of my favorite salads …
I will enjoy making this recipe more often !!!