- 1/2 cup non-dairy butter, softened
- 1 box Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Cookie Mix
- 1 egg, large
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar or stevia
- Easter shapes cookie cutters
- Gluten Free flour for dusting
- Food coloring to mix with Sugar for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degree F
Follow instructions on the cookie mix :
*Note: You will just need to add in the 1/2 cup Sugar to cream with the butter
that is not listed as an ingredient.
I wrap the Sugar Cookie Dough in plastic wrap
to chill in the freezer for a hour .
Once the dough is firm …
I roll out the dough and cut out the Easter shapes.
Then I made colorful sugar
with adding food coloring to about 2-3 teaspoons
of sugar in a zip lock baggie and mix.
I sprinkle the sugar on the cookies
then bake for 15 minutes.
Let the cookies cool !
I’m sure my husband will !