Quick & Easy Recipe
Note : Contains small amounts of Dairy in the mix & frosting.
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 can of Organic Pumpkin
- 1 Box Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Vanilla Cake
- Spices: ½ tsp of Nutmeg, Cinnamon & Ground Cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of Almond milk (Any Non-Dairy Milk)
- 1/2 cup melted nondairy butter spread (Nutiva)
- 1 pkg of parchment paper cupcake liners
- Homemade or Store bought Frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a mixing bowl, combine milk, melted non-dairy butter spread, pumpkin, eggs & spices.
Mix for about 30 seconds.
Pour batter into the parchment paper liners.
Bake for 22-26 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cool on rack completely before frosting!
These GF Pumpkin cupcakes
are a Quick Fall Treat
Oh sooooo Good !