I am truly blessed & grateful
for my wonderful husband!
I decided to make him
a Give Thanks Treat!
Gluten/Dairy Free Brown Rice Krispies Treats
He won’t even care that
these are Gluten/Dairy Free !
As you can see I’m enjoying this recipe
best part I get to lick the spatula
after they are made …
Yummy Sticky Goodness!
Here is the recipe !!!
6 cups of Gluten Free Brown Rice Krispie cereal
3 Tbs. of Nutiva Non-dairy Butterspread
1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla extract
1-10 oz bag Gluten Free Marshmallows
Fall colored Gluten free Sprinkles
- In large saucepan melt non-dairy butterspread over low heat. Add Vanilla & marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Gluten Free Brown RICE KRISPIES cereal.
- Using a Non stick cooking spray to coat the spatula Stir until well coated.
- Use some wax paper sprayed with non stick spray to evenly press the Rice Krispies mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Top with sprinkles & softly press down with the coated nonstick sprayed wax paper.
- Cool in the Refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.