ѼGluten Free Mini Pumpkin Pound CakesѼ
- 1 box Gluten free Pound Cake mix(XO Baking CO)
- 3 Large Eggs(Organic /cage-free)
- ½ cup Nutiva (Non-dairy butter-spread)
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 can of Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- You will need: 8 Mini loaf pans
Makes 8 mini loafs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of Mini loaf pan.(I’m using non-stick spray)
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat cake mix, non-dairy butter-spread until coarse crumbs form. Add the almond milk, oil , eggs, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and mix until silky smooth. Pour into mini loaf pan.
- Bakes 65-70 min., or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then cool completely on wire rack before serving.
- Pumpkin Spice Icing Glaze: (optional): mix 1¼ cups powdered sugar, 2 tbsp almond milk, and ½ tsp Lorann Pumpkin Emulsion in small bowl, until smooth. Drizzle /spread over cooled cake.
Note : I like my glaze a little on the thick side .
Blend a mixture cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice!
· 3 tbsp Cinnamon
· 1 ½ tsp Cloves
· 2 tsp Ginger
· 2 tsp Nutmeg(I also used some freshly grated)
· 1 ½ tsp Allspice