I just bought a Belgium Waffle maker.
I wanted something SASSY for dinner!
Quick & Easy !
This Semi-Homemade Recipe Fit the Bill…
(Craving Chicken & Waffles)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil(Substitute Vegetable oil)
- 3/4 cup Cashew Milk (substitute Rice, Coconut,Almond or 2% Cow’s milk)
- 2 Egg(Organic-Free Ranged)
- 1-1/2 cups GF Pancake Mix (Bob’s RedMill)
- 1 Tbsp Nutiva Butterspread-Melted(Substitute butter or any non-dairy butter)
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary(Substitute dried rosemary)
- GF Chicken Strips(Perdue Simply Smart) 3-6 pieces.
- 1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup.
Combine Gluten Free Pancake Mix, eggs, milk ,oil & melted butterspread.
Blend all ingredients in a blender or whisk vigorously
in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
I am using my Vitamix .
Wash & dry fresh rosemary and chop real fine.
Sprinkle & mix into batter with a spatula.
Let batter stand and pre-heat nonstick griddle to medium-high temperature.
If necessary, adjust batter by adding more pancake mix(too thin)
or cashew milk(too thick), one tablespoon at a time.
Note:I’m dining alone so I added rosemary for 1 waffle & reserved
remaining batter for Breakfast .
(Which then I’ll add Enjoy Life chocolate chips)
Lightly oil or spray waffle griddle with cooking or baking spray. I am using Coconut oil non-stick spray. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle and cook until Golden brown accordingly to the waffle maker you are using. My waffle griddle will release steam and that is how I know the waffle is cooked to perfection. Continue with remaining batter. This recipe makes 2 nice size waffles.
Cook the GF chicken strips according to Pkg instructions . Serve Chicken strips along side of Waffles topped with non butterspread & maple syrup.
This recipe satisfied my craving for my Southern Sassy appetite !!!