Gluten/Dairy free Mini Banana Chocolate chip bread loaf
2/3 cup Stevia(Truvia)
1/3 cup non-dairy butter spread, softened
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas (3 medium)
1/4 cup any non dairy milk (Silk Cashew Milk)
1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup mini EnjoyLife Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the mini loaf pan with non stick spray and coat with Gluten free flour.
- In large bowl, beat Truvia and non dairy butter spread with electric mixer on medium speed until light. Add eggs; beat well. In a separate bowl mash the ripe bananas then add to the mixer with the non dairy milk (Cashew milk) and vanilla; blend well. Sift together the Gluten free flour, baking soda and salt then add to mixture just until moistened. Stir (fold) in non dairy chocolate chips. Pour evenly into the mini loaf pan. (Makes 8 mini loafs)
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan on cooling rack.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan, and place top side up on cooling rack.
- Cool completely, before slicing.
So Yummy !!!