1 box of Gluten free Chocolate cake mix (I’m using Goldbaum’s)
1 tsp of pure vanilla
1 tsp of coffee extract(or 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules or 2 tablespoons strong cooled coffee) enriches the flavor of the chocolate
2 cups unpeeled grated zucchini, about 1-2 medium zucchini (drained-squeeze out water in a paper towel)
3 eggs (according to the box of chocolate cake mix )
1/2 cup avocado oil (according to the box of chocolate cake mix )
1/2 cup of Guittard Extra Dark chocolate chips
Powder Sugar for dusting
Note : You will need a mini loaf pan
Yield: 8 mini loafs
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a mini loaf pan.(8 mini loafs) with non-stick spray then dust with cocoa powder mixed in with a couple tablespoon of Gluten free all purpose flour.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, mix together oil, vanilla, & coffee extract.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Slowly add the chocolate cake mix while mixing. (1/2 cup at at time until well combined)
- Add yogurt mixing until smooth.
- Fold in the grated zucchini(drained) and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the mini cakes for 35 to 40 minutes, until the top springs back lightly when touched, and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack.
- Once cooled remove mini cakes from pan then dust the with powder sugar.