Gluten Free Gingerbread Pancakes
Feels like Christmas all over again !!!
Quick and easy just add water and spices !!!
MAKES: 2-3 servings
(Contains Dairy )
- 1 container Glutino Gluten-Free Pantry™ Instant Pancake Mix
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Maple syrup and Powder Sugar optional
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, molasses, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir in water just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle or pan; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with dusting of powder sugar and syrup if desired.