Rice Chex Party Mix
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal (I’m using Millville Rice Squares )
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels (I’m using Gluten free Glutino pretzel twists)
- 1 cup bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces(I’m using Glutino Bagel chips)
- 6 tablespoons non- dairy butter (I’m using Spectrum® brand Organic Shortening Butter Flavor)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
*Note* I’m using Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce which is cholesterol free, fat free, preservative free, gluten free.
- In large bowl, mix cereal, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small pot over the stove, melt on low heat the non-dairy butter spread then stir in the seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Bake uncovered on High heat 250ºF for 1 hour, thoroughly stirring every 15 minutes.Remove from stove and let cool . Serve at your party event…
- Store in airtight container.